|EISEF entry for Student_1_firstname Student_1_lastname||Date_Time_Stamp|
- Print all the sheets of this page. Optionally use your web browser to save the page as a file, for future reference or in case of printer problems.
- All the student experimenters and the adult sponsor must sign the printed page.
- Mail all the sheets of the signed page to the EISEF address at the bottom of the page. Include copies (not the originals!) of all the other forms and certificates your project requires. Mail the whole package by February 27, 2017, nineteen days before the Fair.
- Until we receive your signed paperwork, we will not fully accept your entry, and we won’t let you register on Fair Day.
- Bring your originals with you to the Fair on March 18.
|Submit all entries no later than February 27, 2017, approximately three weeks prior to the EISEF.|
If a student must cancel, please help us out by phoning or e-mailing as soon as possible.
Mail or e-mail this signed form (and a copy of each certificate) to one of these addresses:
|EISEF Safety & Standards Committee|
PO Box 10862
Cedar Rapids, IA 52410–0862
|E-mail as PDF attachments to:|
|Number of students||Project_size|
|Exhibit sits on?||Table_vs_floor|
|Student #1 information|
|Grade in school||Student_1_grade|
|Parent or guardian||Student_1_parent|
|Mailing address||Student_1_address |
Student_1_city, Student_1_state Student_1_zipcode
|Adult sponsor information|
Sponsor_city, Sponsor_state Sponsor_zipcode
|E-mail addresses||Sponsor_email_primary |
|Team member #3 information|
|Grade in school||Student_3_grade|
|Parent or guardian||Student_3_parent|
Student_3_city, Student_3_state Student_3_zipcode
|Team member #2 information|
|Grade in school||Student_2_grade|
|Parent or guardian||Student_2_parent|
Student_2_city, Student_2_state Student_2_zipcode