Six ways you can help make this year’s EISEF better than ever!
- If you’re a student in grades 6 through 12, do a science project and enter it in the Fair.
- If you’re a parent or teacher, encourage your students to participate in the Fair.
- Support the science and math teachers you know, so they can help their students participate in the Fair.
- Sponsor an award at the Fair. Your company, society, or club can encourage students by giving prizes or scholarships to them at the Fair.
- Volunteer to help run the Fair. It takes hundreds of people to make the Fair happen, and every one of them is a volunteer. You can be one of us.
- Contribute money. It costs thousands of dollars to put on the Fair and send our senior champions to the International Fair. Your dollars will help.