This page contains Frequently Asked Questions handled by our judges and officials, along with some tips that we have found useful and presented here as questions. Follow the links to find the answers.
- What is the EISEF?
- When and where is the EISEF?
- Who runs EISEF?
- Who can help me with ... ?
- What do all these terms mean?
- How do you pronounce “EISEF” and “ISEF”?
- What are the different EISEF awards?
- Can I receive more than one award?
- How do I enter my Junior (grades 6-8) project?
- How do I enter my Senior (grades 9-12) project?
- Is my project biological or physical?
- What forms do senior projects need?
- When are entries to EISEF due?
- Where do send my signed entry form and certificates?
- What if my entry is late?
- School Fairs Vs EISEF
- Who can help me with my forms?
- How will I know if you’ve accepted my entry?
- What is EISEF’s entry fee?
- Fair Day Conflicts/Leaving Early
Lindale Mall and Fair Day
- Lindale Mall Info
- Fair Day Schedule
- What do I say when the judge comes?
- What should I wear to EISEF?
- Will we have time for shopping while we’re at Lindale?
- Why do you make us stand all morning?
- Could you shorten EISEF?
Other Science Fairs
- How do we start a science fair at our school?
- Other Regional Fairs
- Do I have to go to EISEF before the State Fair?
- When and where will ISEF be?